I Said NO I Said NO

an extrordinaryily funny peice of boredom.

seriously, it's amazing!

I Love Death I Love Death

brilliant!

just goes to show that nothing good happens to accidents.

Spooky Deleted Scenes! Spooky Deleted Scenes!

WOHOO!

JEBUS!

Chrono Days Sim Date Chrono Days Sim Date

feeling like Kagome

this game really reminds me of Inuyasha(the Anime, not the character). i feel like Kagome, traveling through time like this! it's relaly cool ^-^ keep up the great work!

Escaping the Prison Escaping the Prison

rocket fail

incase you're wondering, iot says: wow... that was the lamest thing i've ever seen. the animator must have gotten REALLY lazy or something. i mean honestly that was probably the dumbest FAIL i've seen in this entire movie! so anyways, what do you think about the movie so far?

there was some other stuff but i didn't catch it lawl XD

cellphone: to win the "not guilty" present the bag.

Drill: drill, crowbar, down, to the wall, click.

file: cell door, click, click, chair, >, plungers

Rocket Launcher: instant fail

teleporter: instant fail

NRG : instant fail

this was a fun game, easily played.

PuffballsUnited responds:

I always wondered what that fail said!

Kingdom Days Sim Date Kingdom Days Sim Date

Vampire Ferris = Kitty Cat Lance?

(jn order to get the coffin open to meet the vampire, Ferris, just buy a glass angel and check out the heart in the church. say yes.)

when Ferris said "how about...everything?" i instantly knew he would be the blond vampire version of Lance.... wait... why is a VAMPIRE BLOND? shouldn't he be black head or something, like all the forest peoples? lawl X3 anyways, hope to see more. the forest peeps are always the ones i fall for :D

Narwhals Tune Narwhals Tune

lol!

but what about the dugong?

Kingdom Hearts- Hollow Bastion Kingdom Hearts- Hollow Bastion

wow!

i'm not much of a kindom hearts fan, but i allmost thought you stole that song from the vidio game!

Chronamut responds:

hehehe - fortunately my song is crap compsared to the original XD

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

-'+ Transcendence +'- (Final) -'+ Transcendence +'- (Final)

*cries*

this brought many tears to my eyes. i was very impresed. it reminded me of my old puppy star who died from hanging herself on her collar. she used to love beets like this. she would jump and dance around like a crazy little thing. *cries*

Krussi responds:

Glad you liked it, although it made you sad :( Sorry about your puppy, I hope she's in a better place now.
I wanted it to be a somewhat sad song, guess I injected that emotion rather good if this is how you felt about it.

Anyhow, thanks alot for the nice, altough sad, review. And for the "10" and your support.
And again, sorry about your puppy :'(

A Cup of Tea A Cup of Tea

um...

kinda weird.

Lock3 responds:

Thanks!

Bump in the Night Bump in the Night

lol

ok, i admit it. i would have given this an 8 if i wasn't in a good mood right now. but its stilll pretty cool!